The Ultra High Net Worth reside in a very expensive neighborhood: the top tax bracket. Their investment advisors need to be trustworthy, extremely fee- and tax-conscious, and savvy enough to interact with the rest of their team. Sadly, few are. Their advisor also should know the best people to call when further expertise is needed.
- The sale of a family business
- Whom can I really trust? (Answer: No one.)
- Family limited partnerships and related legal entities
- Asset protection & insurance
- What if they’re just after my money? (Answer: They will be.)
- Alternative investments
- Estate planning and gifting
- Charitable giving & family foundations
On the investment side, we specialize in creating portfolios using zero-dividend stocks for frictionless growth and better long-term after-tax returns. When distributions are required, it is often more effective to take a tax-free, low-interest portfolio loan than to realize capital gains and pay 25% – 33% to the U.S. Treasury every year.
Although we have expertise in the areas above, we are not a family office and do not provide “concierge services.” Look elsewhere.